Welcome!

At Training by Ross you will find fitness resources to help you live a happy, healthier, better-looking life!



Folks, I am a fatloss expert. If you're looking to lose weight, get lean and stay lean -
e-mail me at COACHROSSMDB@GMAIL.COM or call 402-708-5575 now!






Thursday, October 15, 2009

Celebrating Wins!

To my current clients:

I am going to start posting, either bi-weekly or monthly, a "Celebrating Wins" post with comments you leave me via e-mail, text, phone, or in person about successes you've had.  Whether it is losing weight, improving your cholesterol, blood pressure, gaining lean body mass, feeling better, or getting a compliment from a stranger - I want to hear about it and celebrate it here on the website.

Send any of your wins to coachrossmdb@gmail.com, call me at 708-5575, or speak up during your training session so I can start to collect and celebrate your wins with you!

Let's start now!

Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment