Welcome!

At Training by Ross you will find fitness resources to help you live a happy, healthier, better-looking life!



Folks, I am a fatloss expert. If you're looking to lose weight, get lean and stay lean -
e-mail me at COACHROSSMDB@GMAIL.COM or call 402-708-5575 now!






Saturday, October 10, 2009

New Client Special - Less Than a Week to Take Advantage!

If you want to take advantage of this introductory package for $99, I have to hear from you by Friday!

To see the original post, and other information postings - make sure you check out the archive from last month!

P.S.  If you're on the fence, give me a call.  I currently train a variety of clients, with different goals, and from all walks of life.  Current ages range from 18 to 66 (and I'm looking to expand both ways!), large people, small people, tall people, short people, shy people, and outgoing people.  I don't discriminate.  If you're human and want to change your life for the better - call me.  So, that means you!

Talk to you soon!

Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment