Welcome!

At Training by Ross you will find fitness resources to help you live a happy, healthier, better-looking life!



Folks, I am a fatloss expert. If you're looking to lose weight, get lean and stay lean -
e-mail me at COACHROSSMDB@GMAIL.COM or call 402-708-5575 now!






Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What Inspires YOU?

Maybe I can help by sharing with you what inspires ME.

I'm inspired by a teacher who spends a quarter of her income to train with me and 7 hours of her time a week at the gym to lose 112 lbs. and change her entire life. I'm inspired by her happiness, her confidence, and her determination. Others are inspired by her as well.

I'm inspired by a single mother of 3 little girls who works lots of hours, yet managed to pay for personal training and lose close to 100 lbs. in a year. Wow.

I'm inspired by business professionals that work 60 to 70 hour weeks who have families, are the busiest people I know, and yet find time to train with me twice per week and exercise on their own above and beyond our time together.

I'm inspired by homemakers that refuse to settle for mediocrity. Rather than muddle in a rut cleaning house, doing dishes, going shopping, going to lunch, etc. these wonderful women take an interest in improving their health, staying youthful, gaining strength beyond what they thought was possible, and improving how they look and feel. Keep it up!

I'm inspired by a friend who's had enough of his "Livin' Large!" lifestyle, has trashed all excuses, and worked his BUTT off - losing 25 lbs. in ONE MONTH! That's dedication! Thanks for trusting me, friend, and following my instructions to the letter. Keep it up, and you'll make it. I believe it!

I'm inspired by a retiree who knows the importance of remaining strong, flexible, and fit. He shows myself and others that it's never too late to improve your body and your life. Thanks to his commitment, he's also showing his children and grandchildren how to live a healthier life. Not too bad for an "old man!" (Nudge, nudge)

I'm inspired by a hardworking college girl who makes room for fitness three times a week training with me even though there's a paper waiting to be written when she gets home. I'm inspired by her dedication to transform poor habits developed over years of poor choices into big lifestyle changes that pay big dividends! This girl has lost 20 lbs. in two months, and that's just the beginning. I see her one year from now living a life she never dreamed was possible. Thanks for your HARD WORK, it means a lot!

I'm inspired by a woman who, despite big life changes, decided to lose weight, make better food choices, and do is FEISTY! (You know who you are!) This person moved cities, started school again (getting GREAT grades!), helps her family, and despite facing adversity in her past still has time to weight train three times a week and remain dedicated to doing cardio another three days a week.

I'm inspired by an 18 year old who wasn't going to settle for anything less than looking how she wanted to look. She didn't listen to what anyone else wanted for her - she wanted what she wanted and got it. This person worked hard for me all summer long, made the changes she had to make, and was rewarded with being able to turn any guy's head at the swimming pool. I hear she has guys knockin' the door down at her college dorm room as well. Thanks for being determinedly stubborn! I appreciate it!

Last, but not least, my own girlfriend inspired me greatly last summer (before she was my girlfriend, anyway!) I was SHOCKED after our first session when she told me she wanted to train three sessions each week. Here was a student paying her own tuition, working 40 hours as a waitress, and thought becoming a fitter, healthier, and more confident person was worth the equivalent of leasing a Porsche. She never missed a session, and let me tell you, I didn't mind ONE BIT! Thanks, Kelli, for being such an inspiration to me.

Thanks to all of my clients whom I've come to know quite well. I appreciate all of you. You truly are an inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment