Welcome!

At Training by Ross you will find fitness resources to help you live a happy, healthier, better-looking life!



Folks, I am a fatloss expert. If you're looking to lose weight, get lean and stay lean -
e-mail me at COACHROSSMDB@GMAIL.COM or call 402-708-5575 now!






Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Health Risk: Is Your Sunscreen Safe?

Summer is almost officially here, and if you're anything like me, you love the sun!  I used to tell my mom that I didn't want to wear sunscreen because it contained more cancer-causing agents than the sun was damaging my skin.  Well, it turns out I wasn't off-base.  The Environmental Working Group has put together a list of the best and worst sunscreens - it's pretty extensive - and you would be wise to check it out before you slather on your favorite carcinogen!  Many popular brands contain ingredients that potentially accelerate cancer cell growth, as well as potentially damaging the reproductive system.  Also, many extremely high SPF sunscreens are actually ineffective!  


Stay informed, and stay safe.

Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment