Welcome!

At Training by Ross you will find fitness resources to help you live a happy, healthier, better-looking life!



Folks, I am a fatloss expert. If you're looking to lose weight, get lean and stay lean -
e-mail me at COACHROSSMDB@GMAIL.COM or call 402-708-5575 now!






Friday, July 30, 2010

Inspiration For the World - Sabrina Cox

I posted a little while ago results from a client who had lost a LOT of weight, in a healthy manner.  I said I had *two* clients that had done so, and I now have the following photos of her amazing transformation to prove it.  Thanks to her diligence, hard work, and faith in herself - Sabrina has changed her life and is now affecting others everywhere to do the same.

Once again, I'll let the pictures speak for the themselves.

Good for you, Sabrina - you're a true inspiration to us all!

(Make sure you check out all THREE slides!)

Sabrina's Transformation

No comments:

Post a Comment